Thursday 16 April 2015

Welcome to Green Girl...

Hello Everybody!

My name is Lauren, I'm 21 and I live in Ireland. I'm a food fanatic, an animal and life LOVER and a newbie vegetarian. I'm writing this blog to hopefully inspire others, as others have inspired me! I love to cook, always have and so I will definitely be using Green Girl as a platform to share my recipes. Although I'm not vegan, 90% of my recipes will be adaptable to people living the vegan lifestyle.

I hope this blog makes for some happy and inspiring reading. I'd love you all to comment if you tried out any of my recipes or tips. Please follow me on instagram @laurenaudreyc and leave your instagram names so I can follow you lovely people back!

Have a happy and healthy day,

Lauren x

My Green Smoothie This Morning


 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13965445/?claim=tajegxxk72r">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment